SCCD Faculty Development Podcasts

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Faculty Development Podcast #17

Welcome to the first Faculty Development Podcast for Spring Quarter. I'll be posting my podcasts from a blog this quarter. It's a great way to include play notes and images and it's so easy to do. In fact, I've become such a fan of posting podcasts this way that I've talked Pamela Wilkins into giving blogging workshops in conjunction with my podcasting workshops this quarter.

In this podcast I announce the workshops I'll be giving this quarter, share from an interesting new book I'm reading (Multimedia Learning by Richard Mayer), and update you on new podcasting resources at Seattle Community College.

Here's a link to Podcast #17. 7:01 minutes

And, here's a copy of the podcast transcript.

Here's a link to learn more about the book Multimedia Learning.

Finally, here's a link to the Online Professional Development Calendar - the best place to find up to date information on the workshops and other professional development activities during Spring Quarter.

Please feel free to leave me a comment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home