SCCD Faculty Development Podcasts

Monday, April 24, 2006

Faculty Development Podcast #18


The photo above (taken with my cell phone camera so forgive the quality) shows Cathy Ruiz (SCCC), Stephanie Owings (NSCC), Julie Masura (NSCC), Maria Ales (SCCC), Judy Blair (SCCC), Sherry Tuinstra (NSCC), Lynn Kanne (SCCC), and Kelley McHenry (SCCC) at the Learning and Technology Conference in Seattle last weekend.

In addition to some comments about the conference, this podcast includes announcements about the Faculty Development workshops I'll be offering this week. I've also included some information about Writely, a web-based word procesor I've recently discovered. Look out Bill. MS Office may become obsolete! Finally, I've given a very short overview of an evaluation on podcasting at the University of Washington. I'll add a link to the complete evaluation below.

Here's a link to Podcast #18.

Here's a link to the transcript.

Podcasting at the UW: An Evaluation of Current Use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home