SCCD Faculty Development Podcasts

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Geoff Mathay Podcast Interview from June 2006

The Seattle Community College District is mourning the death of Geoff Mathay, Deaf Studies Instructor at Seattle Central Community College. Many people have shared stories, videos, and photos of Geoff and I decided to share again, this podcast interview I conducted with him in June, 2006. I asked questions about his formal college degrees, his innovative assessment techniques, his use of the web for instruction, and his summer plans. I've found comfort in hearing his voice and I've created a transcript for those who aren't part of the hearing community.

Here is the interview (18:30 minutes long).
Here is the transcript in PDF format.

Please feel free to leave comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home